Vitamin E Antioxidant
Vitamin E is an active antioxidant and prevents oxidation of fatty compounds as well as that of vitamin A, selenium, two sulfur amino acids, and some vitamin C. Vitamin E also enhances the activity of vitamin A.
What Does Vitamin E Do For You?
- It can keep you looking younger by retarding cellular aging due to oxidation.
- Supply oxygen to the body to give you more endurance.
- Protect lungs against air pollution by working with vitamin A.
- Alleviate fatigue.
- Prevent thick scar formation externally (when applied topically it can be absorbed through the skin)
- Accelerate healing of burns.
- Work as a diuretic, and lower blood pressure.
- Aid in prevention of miscarriages.
- Help alleviate late cramps and “Charlie horses”
As you can see vitamin E is very important to your health, and the great thing about Livethesource is that the proper amount and balance of vitamin E is all included in your daily dose of Livethesource plus you have the incredible advantage of the patented livethesource nano technology that gives you 80 – 90% absorption at the cellular level. Compared to regular vitamins that have 10 – 20% absorption.
Check out these two videos to see the difference that nano technology makes.